I LOVE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN HE GETS POKED. Like ‘Woah there. That was uncalled for.’
This upsets me so much, its not just girls who suffer.
I just want to sit down next to him and wrap my arms around him and close the toilet lid and wipe his face and kiss his skin and make him feel better.
Chibi Pokemon Amigurumi - Created by LeFay00
Like on Facebook for more great projects
puckthebunny’s fiery hair tutorial is so much easier to view and more organized than my mermaid one was, and so she totally inspired me to get my act together with mine~ Here’s the original that was done a few months back for better quality photos: Here!
Just a quick look on how I colored my extensions!
- First color is Manic Panic’s Voodoo Blue, as this matches up with the bottom layer of my actual hair. This helps to blend the extensions and my actual hair.
- This is where the ombre to the next colors happens. By mixing the first and second major color, it helps to blend them and make them look less harsh. Here is Manic Panic’s Voodoo Blue and Direction’s Apple Green mixed together in 1:1 ratios.
- The next is just Direction’s Apple Green.
- Another mix! Direction’s Apple Green and Direction’s Fluorescent Glow in the same ratio.
- Then, at the ends it’s just Direction’s Fluorescent Glow.
Make sure to really blend the colors, especially if you don’t want any straight across lines, on your hair/extensions. As you go on with your other pieces (I started at the bottom row of extensions) make sure to clip them in and go from there. I only did one piece at a time to make sure the sections of color matched up perfectly.
If you didn’t catch puckthebunny’s tutorial for a flame version, you can find it here: Here! Go check it out!